Sansum Martial Arts
Late Collection Policy
Late collections can present Instructors with a difficult situation. It is not Sansum Martial Arts responsibility to transport children and/or adults at risk home on behalf of Parents/Carers/Guardians who have been delayed. Sansum Martial Arts hold contact details and request details of an alternative contact, It is the Parent/Carers/Guardians responsibility to advise Sansum Martial Arts of emergencies and possible late collections.
Sansum Martial Arts will provide a timetable of activities at the beginning of the Martial Arts School/Academy year and notify Parents/Carers/Guardians of any changes to this timetable in writing as soon as possible.
- attempt to contact the Parents/Carers/Guardians in the event of late collection;
- check the school contact for the alternative number;
- attempt to get in touch with the alternative contact;
- wait with the child or adult at risk at risk at the School or other facility with other Staff/Volunteers or parents if possible;
- remind Parents/Carers/Guardians of the policy relating to late collection.
Staff/Volunteers should not:
- take the child or adult at risk home or to any other location;
- ask the child or adult at risk to wait in a vehicle or School/Academy facility with you alone;
- send the child or adult at risk home with another person without parental permission;
- leave the child or adult at risk on their own.